This is something you never knew that you needed. I remember when I first saw it at the corner store where I was working. The other workers taught me how to make it, and I’d see them selling out, but I didn’t see what the hype was about because I never tried it. Once I did, I thought, “Ohhh, now I see! It’s that damn good! The flavor!” And honestly, so many things are more exciting on a stick or deep fried. This one hits both marks beautifully. I can still knock down two to three of these at a time, and they never get old to me.
- Set up dredge station. Mix fry ingredients on a plate of flat container. Set aside
- Egg and milk in a container. Set aside
- Assemble to kabobs starting with bell pepper, onion, chicken, sausage then repeat.
- Depending on the size of your fryer or skillet you may have to cut the kabob skewers to fit the fryer or pan. Either way start and end with bell pepper
- Dip kabob in dry mix first, next dip in egg mix then back in flour mixture
- Fry until golden for 5 mins
- Serve while hot. Reheat in the oven at 450