- 4 turkey wings
- 4 cups of buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1\2 teaspoon of sage
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of coarse salt
- Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add turkey wings, buttermilk, paprika, sage, garlic, and salt into a large Ziploc bag. Shift it around so everything could be mixed well then refrigerate overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook them, sit the bag on the counter top to bring it to room temperature (this will help it cook evenly).
- Remove wings from the milk, discard the leftover marinade, lay them on a plate so you can pat them dry
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning evenly over the wings
- In a deep fryer or pan, heat enough oil to cover the wings to 350 F
- Deep fry the wings until brown and cooked through; about 14 mins
- Drain on paper towels. Serve hot!