- 6 ears of corn
- 3 tablespoons of salted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- Mix softened butter, garlic and Cajun seasoning set it aside for later. (Congratulations you’ve just made your first compound butter! I’ll explain more later)
- Remove the husks and silk of each ear of corn
- Next were going to wrap each ear of corn in its own piece of foil because that sheet of foil wrapped around will aide to the roasting and speed of cooking.
- Once you’ve placed the ear in the foil, before closing brush with butter mixture then seal it and place on a baking sheet. Repeat steps for each ear.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Remove and add more butter if desired when serving